A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a special account used to pay current and future medical expenses, that could include a tax benefit. To be eligible for an HSA, you must meet certain requirements (consult your tax adviser).
- There are no monthly service fees associated with this account.
- Debit cards can be issued.
- You can check your balance using our 24-7 telephone banking service.
- You can check your balance using our Internet banking service.
- Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly.
- A $100 minimum deposit is needed to open an account.