What We Do
|How does Eureka Savings Bank protect my personal
information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate. |
|How does Eureka Savings Bank collect my personal information? ||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Provide account information
- Give us your contact information
|Why can't I limit all sharing? ||Federal law gives you the right to limit only |
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
See below for more on your rights under state law.
|Affiliates ||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Eureka Savings Bank has no affiliates.
|Nonaffiliates ||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Eureka Savings Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint Marketing ||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Eureka Savings Bank doesn't jointly market.
Other Important Information
|For Illinois Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing - without your authorization. Eureka Savings Bank also complies with the State of Illinois rules concerning privacy and information security. This disclosure is consistent with the requirements under the State of Illinois. |