Switching your account has never been simpler!
- Open a Eureka Savings Bank checking account. Come see a Universal Banker at one of our five convenient locations and determine which account(s) best fit your needs.
- Sign up for Eureka Savings Bank online and mobile banking. Track your direct deposits, checks, debit card transactions, and automatic payments with ease!
- Stop using your former checking account. Be sure to allow time for all outstanding debit card transactions and checks to clear. For your security, destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, and Debit/ATM card.
- Move your direct deposit(s) to your new Eureka Savings Bank accounts. Make this step simple by using the Direct Deposit Request form.
- Transfer any automatic payments/debits to your new Eureka Savings Bank checking account. Remember any recurring payments you make by ACH, debit card, automatic transfer, and online Bill Pay.
- Close your former checking account. When you are sure that all outstanding items have cleared and your direct deposits and automatic payments have made the switch to your Eureka Savings Bank account, it’s time to close your former account! Take or mail the completed Account Closing Request Form to your former bank or call them to make arrangements to close the account and forward any remaining funds to you.
Sign-up for eStatements today and receive $5.00*
*Customers will receive a $5.00 credit to their primary checking or savings account after notifying the bank and the bank verifies successful sign up for eStatements. Customers should notify the bank by calling one of our Branches. The $5.00 promotional offer will appear as a credit on the customer’s next bank statement. Promotional offer limited to one (1) $5.00 credit per customer. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Offer expires 12/31/2023.