Download our Mobile App**
Enjoy all the convenience of Online Banking from your phone with the Eureka Savings Bank Mobile App. Download the app today for simple, secure banking on your phone or tablet.
Your accounts available 24/7 from anywhere. Check your balance, pay bills, transfer money, set up account alerts, order checks, sign up for eStatements and more!
- New to Online Banking? Enroll now!
- Forgot your password or having trouble logging in?
- Sign in to reset your password.
- Or call us at any of our branches and we'll help you get logged in!
24/7 Services for all your Banking Needs!^^
Debit Card Controls*
- Control your debit card from your Mobile Device. Lost card? Shut it off.
- Retain and file all your receipts in one location!
- Conveniently "tap to pay" from your smartphone using Google, Samsung or Apple Pay.
- Effortlessly pay your bills on the go!
- Quickly transfer funds between Eureka Savings Bank accounts.
- Access ALL your financial information, including those from outside sources, in one secure environment.
- Move funds easily to and from your Eureka Savings Bank accounts.
- Set up text and e-mail alerts for low balance, overdraft, fraud, and promotions.
- Quick access to balances and history by texting a code.
- Need to stop a payment on a check you wrote? Do it online!
Online Check Ordering^
- Order checks online anytime.
How to Make Online Banking Safer
The good news is that you can protect your information and your device by taking a few simple precautions, just as you would on your computer.
- Don’t get phished - Avoid clicking on links in text messages or emails, since these links may lead to malicious websites or downloads.
- Don’t save login information on your mobile device, especially to online banking or e-commerce sites.
- Have a passcode on your device and set it to auto-lock after a certain period of time.
- Before downloading any app, make sure it is from a known provider.
- Carefully review your mobile phone bills for any suspicious charges or activity.
- Create secure passwords and keep your PIN safe. Change your password often, and do not use your pets' names, your child's name, or any birthdays.
- Consider installing a security app from one of the known and reliable security providers.