Who Can Join?
Any child under the age of 12 can open up a Eureka Money Miners Savings Account.*
How Do I Join?
Just stop in any of our branches and open a Money Miners Savings Account.
Why Should I Join?
Joining the Money Miners Club is fun. You will receive fun prizes as you add to your account and watch your savings grow! You will also be invited to all our Money Miners events during the year.
- Kids will receive a prize for deposits.
- Kids can take part in special events throughout the year.
- There are no monthly service fees.
- Interest is compounded daily and paid quarterly.
- The maximum age for enrollment is 12-years old.
- A minimum balance of $5.00 is needed to open an account.
* All customers must be residents of our local community. Contact a new accounts representative for additional information.